Here’s your opportunity to build the ultimate BMX bicycle for some great prizes.
You’ll have three months to build your bike and finish it off, for Pushies Galore and judging.
All entrants must make a thread on the BMX Build-Off Forums, so we can follow your progress on your bicycle build.
Please read all the rules and regulations below. Once you’re done, head on in and begin.
Rules & Regulations
- You must use a pre-90’s BMX Frame.
- Bicycle must be built from the ground up and not already built.
- The frame cannot have a brand name on it. (Madison, Malvern Star, etc.)
- The frame can have your name or a made up name on it.
- If the frame needs repainting, you must do it yourself. (Spray Gun, Can)
- Before and After photos of the paint job are compulsory.
- All other accessories are up to you. (Rims, Tyres, Handlebars, etc.)
- The finished bike must be rideable, and all parts functional.
- You must use the BMX build name as your discussion topic.
- Progress photos must be posted.
We’ve got a heap of great prizes, all of which will be announced soon.
If you’ve got any questions, problems or general queries, contact us here. (Make sure to include your name, etc.)
If you’re entering the competition, all you’ve got to do is sign up and create a thread. Make sure to include your name, the build name and post progress updates and photos along the way. The BMX Build-Off begins now and we can’t wait to see your complete bicycles at Pushies Galore 2013.
Once you’ve read through everything, head on in, by clicking the button below and get started.