- 12:00pm – Registration open
- 12:30pm – Kids event
- 12:45pm – Registration close
- 1:00pm – Heats
- 2:00pm – Relay event
- 3:00pm – Finals
- 4 – 5pm – Presentations, good times
Registration will be on the day. Competitors will come under one of three categories:
- Jack High (kids – U/17 and U/13): $5 participation license + $2 registration
- Barefoot (outlandish outfits, wildly inappropriate bikes, you know the score): $5 participation license + $5 registration
- Full Whites (perfect tyre pressure, lycra, game face): $20 race license (if you need it) + $5 registration
CA, MTBA and BMX race licenses accepted.
So, for example, if you’re a kid having a crack at cyclocross for the first time, it’s $7 all up. For a enterprising university student with a mankini and a mountain bike, that’s $10. If you’re in it to win it, that’ll be $25 (if you need a race license.)
The course is as follows:
For those new to the concept of cyclocross, this video from the Bicycle Queensland A Grade race at Toowong earlier this year gives you the gist.